Mental Health and Behaviour
Identifying and supporting children and young people whose behaviour suggests they may have unmet mental health needs.
Government guidance can be viewed and downloaded clicking here.
- How and when to refer to Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Practical advice to support children with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Strengthening pupil resilience
- Tools to identify pupils likely to need extra support
- Where and how to access community support